- FAST LIQUID PAIN RELIEF: Advil Liqui-Gels Ibuprofen 200mg rush liquid pain relief wherever you hurt. Our powerful and liquid filled capsules are perfect for minor arthritis pain, back pain, and aches associated with the common cold.
- RELIEF PAIN AND REDUCE FEVER: Whether you have occasional muscle aches, backaches, minor arthritis pain, or other aches and pains, Advil Liqui-Gels go to work quickly to fight pain at the site of inflammation so you can get relief where you need it.
- FAST ABSORPTION, FAST RELIEF: Advil delivers fast-acting relief with strength that lasts. People choose Advil for quick and effective treatment of tough aches and pains including headache, lower back pain, joint pain and arthritis pain relief.
- USE AS DIRECTED: For use in individuals 12 and older. Add Advil Liqui-Gels to your cart today and power over pain.
- #1 CHOICE FOR TOUGH PAIN: Power over Pain with the #1 selling pain reliever. Millions of people have chosen Advil to relieve their aches and pains for over 30 years.
20 LIQUI-GELS PILLS INCLUDED IN BOX
When pain strikes there is no time to wait for relief. Get fast pain relief at liquid speed with Advil Liqui-Gels. Advil Liqui-Gels provide fast relief of headaches, muscle aches, minor arthritis and other joint pain. Advil Liqui-Gels contains 200mg of Ibuprofen and is an effective fever reducer. The quick-acting medicine in Advil is engineered to relieve pain at the site of inflammation. With pain out of the picture, you can get on with your day.Uses
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- menstrual cramps
- the common cold
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- temporarily reduces fever
Warnings Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
- under a doctor’s care for any serious condition
- taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin
- taking any other drug
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- if pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used
- do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- each capsule contains: potassium 20 mg
- read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton or card.
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
Inactive ingredients FD&C green no. 3, gelatin, light mineral oil, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, potassium hydroxide, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol
While there are many pain relievers available for sale without a prescription, it is important to know the differences between them. The pain reliever in Advil is ibuprofen, which is part of a class of drugs called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), which also includes aspirin and naproxen sodium. Clinical studies have shown that when taken as directed, Advil is a safe and effective pain reliever.Advil does not contain acetaminophen, an active ingredient that is included in many other pain relievers. Acetaminophen may cause severe liver damage when taken in excess of recommended doses. For 25 years, patients and doctors have trusted Advil to deliver fast and long-lasting relief from many kinds of acute pain – headache, muscle aches, backache and minor arthritis pain. No other over-the-counter pain reliever has been proven stronger or to last longer on pain than Advil. Any medication may cause side effects. You should not take more than the recommended dose because it will increase the risk of side effects. To maximize the benefit and reduce risk, it is important to use over-the-counter medicines responsibly according to the label and speak with a doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions. Please refer to the label for complete warnings and important information.
Solubilized ibuprofen equal to Pain reliever/ 200 mg ibuprofen (NSAID)* FD&C green no. 3, gelatin, lecithin (soybean), medium-chain triglycerides, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, potassium hydroxide, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution
Do not take more than directed. Adults and Children 12 Years and Over: Take 1 capsule every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 capsule, 2 capsules may be used. Do not exceed 6 capsules in 24 hours, unless directed
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Shipping costs $6.95 for orders under $50, and is FREE for orders $50 and higher. You'll typically receive your package in 2-4 days. Need your order in a super rush? No problem! We'll ship it via Expedited Shipping (receive in 1-2 Days) for $25.
Click here for full shipping details.