- Powerful, fast relief from motion sickness when you need it most
- Treats and prevents nausea, dizziness and vomiting
- Great tasting orange flavored chewable tablets
- From the #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand; delivers all the relief of Dramamine Original Formula in chewable form
- 8 chewable tablets
8 ORANGE FLAVORED TABLETS INCLUDED IN BOX
Motion sickness can strike unexpectedly
Whether you’re flying for business, cruising with the family, or on a road trip with friends, the leader in motion sickness relief has you covered. Pack Dramamine before embarking on your trip!
From the #1 Pharmacist Recommended brand, Dramamine Chewable Formula delivers all the relief of Dramamine Original Formula in a great tasting orange flavored tablet. It treats motion sickness symptoms on the spot, preventing nausea, dizziness and vomiting. Always bring Dramamine with you! You don't want to be caught in the air, on the water, or on the road without Dramamine. Depending on the cause, motion sickness is also referred to as airsickness, carsickness or seasickness.
- 1. Whether on a cruise ship, a jetliner or a sailboat—the middle of the vessel tends to be the steadiest. Stay mid boat at sea or reserve a seat over the wings when flying to avoid too many nauseating ups and downs.
- 2. If you know you are going on a rocky ocean fishing adventure or helicopter tour that is likely to cause motion sickness, take Dramamine BEFORE boarding. Dramamine works best when taken as a precautionary measure. It also eases motion sickness after the fact, but why risk getting sick?
- 3. Take a turn at the wheel. Driving the car or small watercraft may distract you from feeling nauseous. Ask your friends if you can act as a captain. If you begin to feel motion sick and can’t drive, at least sit in the front seat. You’ll feel better if you can face the direction in which you’re headed and stare at a non moving object.
- 4. Steer clear of fumes. Ferryboats, in particular, seem to chug out a lot of stinky exhaust that can make a seagoer go from slightly motion sick to all out nauseated.
- 5. Toast your besties with a glass of bubbly ginger ale or stick to bottled water and focus on staying hydrated. Avoid alcohol, which can increase dehydration and nausea.
Shipping costs $6.95 for orders under $50, and is FREE for orders $50 and higher. You'll typically receive your package in 2-4 days. Need your order in a super rush? No problem! We'll ship it via Expedited Shipping (receive in 1-2 Days) for $25.
Click here for full shipping details.