Gold Medal All-Purpose Flour 5 lb Bag. Gold Medal Confidence: It all began in 1866 when C.C. Washburn began operating his first flour mill, which produced far more barrels of flour than area bakers needed and was nicknamed "Washburn's Folly." Fourteen years later, Washburn entered his flour at the first Millers' International Exhibition in Cincinnati, Ohio, where it took the "Gold Medal" grand prize as well as the name of its esteemed award. Today, Gold Medal flour is America's best-selling flour, making "Washburn's Folly" a success. Gold Medal still mills its own flour, just as it did over 125 years ago, blending the best premium hard and soft wheats from the heartland, providing the Gold Medal difference and consistency that home bakers have counted on for generations.
- Gold Medal all purpose flour is great for nearly everything
- And because it doesn't add color, it's especially ideal for baking white breads and cakes
- It's our most versatile flour for any recipe that simply calls for flour.
- Strong enough to take high-rising yeast breads to new heights. And mellow enough to make your family's favorite pie crust recipe a flaky perfection
- Stock your pantry with Gold Medal flour for all your last minute baking needs
- Gold Medal. All Purpose Flour.
- Premium quality since 1880.
- Expertly milled in the USA.
- Over 125 years of baking success.
- Per 1/4 cup serving as packaged: 100 Calories.
- 0g Sat fat, 0% DV.
- 0mg Sodium, 0% DV.
- <1 Sugars.
- Net Wt 10 lb (4.53 kg).
USE FOR YOUR FAVORITE RECIPES
Bleached Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin (A B Vitamin), Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid (A B Vitamin).
- America's Favorite Flour
Shipping costs $6.95 for orders under $50, and is FREE for orders $50 and higher. You'll typically receive your package in 2-4 days. Need your order in a super rush? No problem! We'll ship it via Expedited Shipping (receive in 1-2 Days) for $25.
Click here for full shipping details.